- Going through local customs clearance procedures
- At the post office sorting center
- Held up by uncontrollable factors including, such as labor strikes, bad weather, politic issues,etc.
If you experience any delays in tracking updates, we recommend you check the estimated delivery time. If your package is taking longer than schedule, please contact us.
- The shipment method you choose;
- The destination country that the package ships to
- The number of items you order, as well as the total weight and volume (size) of the package.
Our advice is to log in to your account, add the items to your cart and then use the shipping calculator to automatically calculate and display the shipping fee.
Please note the total time = processing time + shipping time (this does not include any customs delays, weekends, holiday periods and any unforeseen circumstances.)
Our shipping center processes orders Monday-Sunday.
We offer various shipping options:
- Africa: 15-35 business days,
- South Africa: 15-22 business days,
- USA: 7-17 business days,
- Europe & Australia: 5-15 business days.
Note: Non-business days are Saturday, Sunday and local holidays in destination country/region.
- Your order has not been shipped. We recommend you check the status of the order in your Account. Go to: View orders --My orders.
- Your order is in transit, and it is within the estimated delivery time, please wait, in most cases orders will arrive within the estimated time. If your order has not arrived and it is taking longer than the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
- Your order may have been returned for the following reasons:
- The courier attempted to deliver to you but could not find you to sign for the delivery.
- The shipping address is incorrect or incomplete.
- The package was rejected during customs clearance.
Possible reasons include:
- The delivery address is incorrect .
- Someone else has signed for the parcel.
- The parcel has arrived at your local post office and will be delivered in 1-2 business days.
- The parcel has been delivered and left in your mailbox.
If the shipping address is incorrect, please contact us.
If the shipping address is correct, we recommend you check your Mailbox and look around your property to be sure it has not been left outside. If you can not find the package, please contact us.
- "Pick up " means that the parcel have been delivered in your local post office ,but you need to go to post office to receive the parcel.
- Advice: Firstly, you can check the shipping address of your corresponding order in your Account; Secondly, go to the post office where is nearest to you to find your parcel.